**IMPORTANT NOTICE – SWINDON GRADING**
We wanted to update you to let you know we have taken measures to allow us to continue with the Grading as planned on Sunday at Dorcan Recreation.
We want to ensure our students stay as fit and healthy as possible and we want to help prevent illness.
We have altered the format of the day to reduce the number of people coming into contact with each other:
1. There will be no lesson prior to grading.
2. We will be grading students by grade at allotted times.
3. Please arrive for your dedicated grading time.
9am white belts
9.30am orange belts
10am red belts
10.20 yellow belts
10.40 green belts
11am purple belts
11.30am purple and whites
12 noon brown belt and above
4. We ask that only one parent/carer attend with each student.
5. We would ask that if you are feeling unwell or have been unwell leading up to your grading that you defer your grading until June.
6. We have made the decision that we will not be shaking hands with students when they are presented with their grades.
7. We would also ask that you follow the government guidelines on ‘How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus’
We thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org