We now have the details available for the summer camp, including the schedule and Health and Safety plans to manage the wellbeing of students and their families.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken and be asked to sanitise their hands before training.
- Training sessions will be one hour, 3 times a day, to ensure less time spent in the hall.
- Everyone will be spaced out 2 meters apart, and there will be no pair work for warm ups or training.
- Grading kumite will be simulated moves, not with a partner.
- There will be no kiais or shouting.
- Face coverings can be worn if wanted, and we will be operating track and trace.
The schedule will be as follows;
- Friday and Saturday: lessons will be 10am-11, 12-1 and 2-3pm
- Saturday 4pm grading registration
- Sunday: lessons will be 10am -11, 12-1pm. Gradings start at 1.30
The Trouville hotel has put in place a rigorous best practice and “Safe Stay” programme including:
- Safe contactless check in and out
- Keys sanitised before issue and upon return.
- Changes made to our Dining Facilities and Operations to ensure “Safe Distancing” is observed. Table service in the bar and restaurant, Plate Service offered,
contactless Collect and Go facility with Room Service also as an option.
- Rigorous Deep Cleaning and Sanitisation of bedrooms and public areas using industry standard anti-microbial sanitizers and disinfectants with extra attention to all high-touch hard surfaces throughout the premises.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation in all communal traffic areas with guest accessible sanitising stations and hygienic wipes provided throughout the premises.
We are sure that everyone will enjoy the camp whilst keeping safe, and we look forward to seeing you there.